Yoga, Surf & Sea Turtles
travel well, have fun, do good work
July 13-20, 2019
Join us as we return to Sansara for our second Yoga, Surf and Sea Turtles retreat.
TO DOs =)
***Unplug from your everyday stress
***Practice yoga in a lush, green, peaceful environment
***Feel the joy of making a difference to the planet helping mama sea turtles make their way to safely nest on shore
***Experience the power of the Pacific as you surf the Panamanian waves.
IMPORTANT =) Power down your laptop, pack your bags, and get ready to bring your practice to the edge of the Pacific!
YOUR RETREAT LEADERS
- Kim Wenger Hall, Founder of Travelasana
- Jill Cray, an amazing teacher of Power Vinyasa and Deep Dive Restorative classes
- Swan Drsti, a devoted yogi with over 10 years of experience
- Karen Zook, a karma yogi at heart cannot wait to volunteer and rescue sea turtles.
Again this year, we're sharing 10% of all profits with the local sea turtle conservancy - Fundación Tortuguías: Tortuguias.org.
JOIN US in Cambutal to reconnect to your highest self, help heal the planet, and chill out in sustainable style.
- Accommodations: 1 night at Central Hotel Panama in Casco Viejo (World Heritage Site)
- 6 nights of luxury accommodations at Sansara Resort
- Organic spa products, hypo-allergenic bedding and towels
- Luxury roundtrip transportation from Casco Viejo to Sansara to Airport
- 3 healthy balanced meals each day: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten or Dairy-free? No problem
- Fresh fruit, local fair trade coffee & tea
- 2 yoga practices a day + yoga workshops, writing sessions, and meditations
- 1 on land Intro to Surf lesson + 1 “wet” Surf Lesson on the beach
- Unlimited kayaking, biking, stand-up paddleboarding & snorkeling (gear included)
- Beach Bonfire